首页 > 电玩攻略 > 掌机秘籍 > 《极限脱出》爱丽丝结局第六部分(剧透)

《极限脱出》爱丽丝结局第六部分(剧透)

发表时间:2014-03-10 11:13:15作者:习惯小师妹

       I was still trying to decide when everyone else poured out of the infirmary.

  就在其他人陆续赶到的时候我还在为走那条路而犹豫不决。

  Dio: You lost her?!

  戴奥:你把爱丽丝跟丢了?!

  Sigma: Yeah... I don't know which way she went.

  西格玛:是的……我不知道她走的是那一条路。

  Phi: Well, let's split up and look. Quickly! She can't have gotten too far.

  菲爱:这样吧,我们分头去追。快!她不会走的太远的。

  K: Right.

  K:这话对。

  Phi: Look... If you find her, it's probably best not to shout or anything. Just do your best not to provoke her. Understood?

  菲爱:听着……如果你们找到她,千万别冲她大吼大叫或类似的过激举动。千万不要刺激她。明白吗?

  Sigma: Gotcha.

  西格玛:明白了。

  Phi: Tenmyouji, I think you should stay here with Quark. The rest of us can look for Alice. Sound good?

  菲爱:天明寺,我觉得你应该留下来陪着夸克。其余的人去寻找爱丽丝。这主意怎么样?

  Tenmyouji: Yeah. I stay here. Got it.

  天明寺:好的。我留下。就这样。

  Phi: All right, let's move, people! Get going!

  菲爱:好,大家,行动起来!出发!

  At Phi's command we scattered, filtering off into the different doors. As I ran, I thought. Where should I look for Alice? Perhaps the lounge would be a good bet...

  在菲爱的命令下我们兵分两路,向两个不同的方向进发。我一边跑,一边想。我应该去哪里寻找爱丽丝呢?酒吧间也许会是一个好去处……

  西格玛这么想着,随后便来到了酒吧间。

  Sigma: No one here, huh... Damn! Where did she go?!

  西格玛:一个人也没有,嗯……该死!她会去哪呢?!

  Complaining wasn't going to help anything. I needed to go look somewhere else.

  抱怨也于事无补。我需要去其他地方看看。

  接着西格玛来到了治疗中心。

  Sigma: Shoot... Nothing in the treatment center either. We need to find her quick, or she's gonna do something bad. If we hadn't stopped Quark... I need to hurry!

  西格玛:奇怪了……治疗中心里也是一个人也没有。我们要赶快找到她,说不定她会做出傻事。要不是我们阻止了夸克……我要赶快了!

  I headed to the garden next.

  下面我要去植物园看看。

  西格玛又来到了B楼层的植物园。

  I'd only gone a few steps from the walkway through the grass when I stopped short.

  我走在草丛间的小径上只迈了几步,这是我突然停下了。

 

  

        Sigma: Alice!

  西格玛:爱丽丝!

  Phi: Oh, there you are. Good. I'm glad you showed up.

  菲爱:哦,你在这里。太好了。看见你我太高兴了。

  Sigma: Huh?

  西格玛:嗯?

  Phi: I just got here a minute ago. She was like this when I found her. When you showed up, I was getting ready to carry her to the infirmary.

  菲爱:我是1分钟前到这里的。我发现她时她就是这个样子了。我正要带她去医务室呢,你就出现了。

  Sigma: Then she's, uh...alive?

  西格玛:那她还,嗯……活着吗?

  Phi: Yeah. Her breathing and pulse seem normal. She doesn't appear to have any obvious external wounds...

  菲爱:活着。她的呼吸和脉搏似乎都正常。身上没有看到任何明显的外伤……

  Sigma: So she's just unconscious.

  西格玛:就是说她只是昏过去了。

  Phi: Looks like it.

  菲爱:看来是这样。

  Sigma: What about the scalpel?

  西格玛:手术刀找到了吗?

  Phi: Doesn't look like she has it. I figure she probably dropped it on the way here.

  菲爱:没看到她拿着。我想是掉在这片草丛里了。

  Sigma: Hmm...

  西格玛:哦……

  Phi: Anyway, we need to get her to the infirmary. Gimmie a hand here.

  菲爱:总之,我们要带她去医务室。来搭把手。

  Sigma: R-Right.

  西格玛:好-好的。

  Alice was lighter than I'd expected, and Phi and I managed to set off toward the infirmary at a brisk trot.

  爱丽丝比我想象中的要轻,于是菲爱和我轻快地向医务室小跑而去。

  ... ... …………

  就这样西格玛背着爱丽丝回到了医务室。

 

  

        Luna: All right, please pay attention everyone. You need to hear this. The ADAM has finished scanning Alice.

  月神:好了,请大家注意听我说。有件事你们有必要知道。从自动诊断分析器的扫描结果来看,爱丽丝。

  Tenmyouji: What did it say?

  天明寺:分析器怎么说?

  Luna: Her results are identical to Quark's. She has also been infected with Radical-6.

  月神:诊断的结果与夸克的相同。她也是感染了激进6号。

  On our way back, Phi had gone off to retrieve the rest of the participants. Seven sets of eyes widened as Luna spoke.

  在我们送爱丽丝回来的路上,菲爱去找回了其他的参与者。这时七双眼睛都惊讶的看着月神。

  Clover: Oh no... No... What's going to happen to her?!

  四叶:哦不……不……她接下来会怎么样?!

  Luna: Well, like I said before, there's only one way to cure Radical-6. There's a special anti-viral treatment. Do you know what immunoglobulin is?

  月神:这个嘛,像我之前说过的一样,治疗激进6号的方法只有一个。一种专门的抗病毒疗法。你们知道什么是免疫球蛋白吗?

  Dio: Immuno goblin?

  戴奥:免疫小妖精?

  Luna: It's another name for antibodies. Some people have antibodies that can fight off Radical-6. Those antibodies are the basis for Axelavir.

  月神:不是,它是抗体的别名。有些人本身就有对抗激进6号的抗体。这些抗体是研制阿克塞拉维尔的基础。

  ... ... …………

  Sigma: Wait, what about those pods in the treatment center? Can't we just stick them in those?

  西格玛:且慢,治疗中心里的胶囊不可以治好她吗?难道我们只能袖手旁观吗?

  Luna: Right... I thought of that too, so I went and took a closer look at them. Unfortunately...

  月神:对了……我也想到这里了,于是我仔细地去研究了这些胶囊的用途。不幸地是……

  Sigma: ...They can't cure it.

  西格玛:……它们不能治好这种病。

  Luna: Correct. They can suppress the symptoms for a while, but they can't kill the virus itself. The only way we can help Alice and Quark is if we can find some Axelavir.

  月神:正是。它们可以暂时抑制病毒的扩散,但是它们不能杀死这种病毒。帮助爱丽丝和夸克的唯一方法就是我设法找到一些阿克塞拉维尔。

  Tenmyouji: But the pods will keep them from getting any worse, right?

  天明寺:但是胶囊可以防止他们的病情恶化,是吗?

  Luna: Yes.

  月神:是的。

  Tenmyouji: Then what are we waiting for? One of you, grab Alice. We're going to the treatment center!

  天明寺:那我们还等什么?你们出一个人,背上爱丽丝。我们去治疗中心!

  As he spoke, Tenmyouji moved over to Quark and lifted his small, unconscious body off the bed.

  天明寺一边说,一边走到夸克的身旁然后从床上托起了他瘦小,无力的身体。

  Quark shifted slightly as Tenmyouji moved him, and something fell out of his pocket with a soft clink.

  夸克就是被天明寺轻微地一挪动,有个东西便从他的口袋里滚了出来轻微地叮当一响。

  I bent down slowly and picked it up.

  我慢慢地弯下腰把它捡了起来。

  Sigma: Is this...medicine?

  西格玛:这是什么……药?

  Clover: What?

  四叶:什么?

  Phi: Well what is it?

  菲爱:到底是什么?

  Sigma: Hold on. Thers's a name on the label here... Axel... Axelav—

  西格玛:别急。标签上有名字……阿克塞拉……阿克塞拉维尔——

 

  

        Luna: Axelavir! You found it, Sigma! That's the one thing that can cure Radical-6!

  月神:阿克塞拉维尔!西格玛,你找到解药了!只有它能够治疗激进6号!

 

  

        Dio: Uh... Why did Quark have it?

  戴奥:嗯……为什么会在夸克手里?

  K: Perhaps he found it earlier...

  K:大概是他之前找到的……

  Sigma: Earlier when?

  西格玛:多久以前?

  K: We explored the laboratory. It was on the other side of the red door. I happened to notice Quark putting something in his pocket...

  K:我们在探索实验室的时候。从红色门往里走就到了。我偶然注意到夸克把什么东西塞进了口袋……

  Sigma: He hid it?

  西格玛:他有意隐瞒?

  K: Whether or not that was his intention is unclear. I did not have the opportunity to ask, as he collapsed immediately afterwards.

  K: It didn't feel...appropriate to go digging around in his pockets for it after that. To be honest, it had also slipped my mind.

  K: We were rather preoccupied with getting him to the infirmary as quickly as possible.

  K:是不是他有意为之还不清楚。因为后来他突然就昏倒了,我没来得及问。在那之后去搜查他的口袋……我感觉也不太礼貌。说老实话,也是我一着急把这事给忘了。

  K:我的注意力全集中在尽快地送他来医务室了。

  Tenmyouji: Who cares about the details?! We have it! Hurry up and give it to him, Luna!

  天明寺:谁会去计较这些细节?!我们有解药了!月神,快给他打注射!

  Clover: H-Hey, hold on a minute! What about Alice?!

  四叶:嘿-嘿,等一下!爱丽丝怎么办?!

  Tenmyouji: Does it really matter if she goes first or not?

  天明寺:这有什么好大惊小怪的她是第一个倒下的吗?

  Luna: Um... I'm sorry, but...I don't think we can do that.

  月神:嗯……对不起,但是……我觉得我们不能这么做。

  Tenmyouji: What...?

  天明寺:什么……?

  Luna: There's only enough here for one person. The only way we have to administer this is with the injection gun.

  Luna: And the way it functions, it uses a whole bottle each time you pull the trigger.

  月神:这瓶药只够救一个人的。因为我们只能用这把注射枪来送药。而且一旦这么做了,就会在每一针上消耗掉整整一瓶药剂。

  Dio: In other words, we can't split the dose in two or something.

  戴奥:换句话说,我不能给他们每人注射半瓶。

  Luna: Right...

  月神:是的……

  While we all stood stunned,Phi moved. Stepping over to Quark, she quickly ran her hands through his clothes,then stepped back with a frown and a small shake of her head.

  就在我们震惊地愣在原地的时候,菲爱行动了。她走向夸克,迅速的用手在他的衣服上摸索了一遍,然后退了一步皱了皱眉并不住地轻轻摇着头。

  Phi: Nothing. That one bottle was it.

  菲爱:什么也没有了。就这么一瓶。

  Sigma: Do you think there might be some more back in the laboratory?

  西格玛:你认为实验室还会不会有更多的解药?

  K: No. Unfortunately not.

  K:不会。很不幸但不会有了。

  Clover: No...

  四叶:不可能……

  Tenmyouji: Oh God...

  天明寺:噢天那……

  Phi: Just enough medicine for one dose...

  菲爱:药的剂量只够打一针的……

  Dio: Only one person can be saved...

  戴奥:只有一个人能够得救……

  K: Who should we give it to?

  K:我们应该把这次机会给谁?

  Luna: Alice? Or Quark...?

  月神:爱丽丝?还是夸克……?

  Sigma: What the hell is this?! There's no way we're only going to save one of them!

  西格玛:这叫什么问题?!我们必须救活他们两个!

  Phi: Then what are we going to do?

  菲爱:既然如此我们该怎么办?

  Sigma: Do I have to spell it out?! We're going to save them both!

  西格玛:还要我再说一遍吗?!两个人我们都要救活!

  Dio: How?

  戴奥:怎么救?

  Sigma: That's... Um...

  西格玛:这个嘛……嗯……

  I needed to calm down. Think. There had to be some way to save both of them. It was there, I knew it...

  我需要冷静一下。想一想。一定有什么方法可以救活他们两个。肯定有办法的,这我坚信……

  这时西格玛回忆起在B楼层植物园的保险箱中找到的卡片:

  IG=Immunoglobulin

  IG的意思是免疫球蛋白

  ... ... …………

  又回忆起之前月神说的话:

  Luna: Do you know what immunoglobulin is? It's another name for antibodies. Some people have antibodies that can fight off Radical-6.

  月神:你们知道什么是免疫球蛋白吗?它是抗体的别名。有些人本身就有对抗激进6号的抗体。

  接下来西格玛开始调用平行空间的记忆:

 

  

        Sigma: "IG Replicator"...?

  西格玛:“IG基因复制器”……?

  Clover: "Replicator" makes it sound like it makes copies of stuff.

  四叶:“基因复制”说白了就是一种复制技术。

  Sigma: So it's like a copy machine.

  西格玛:就像一种复印机一样。

  Clover: Yeah. Probably copies...IG. Whatever that is.

  四叶:是的。不过复制的是……IG。先别管是什么了。

  Sigma: Any ideas?

  西格玛:你觉得IG会是什么? (这是平行空间的记忆,当时还不知道IG是免疫球蛋白呢。)

  Clover: Who knows? Ice cream by the gallon?

  四叶:谁知道呢?一加仑冰淇凌吧?

  ... ... …………

  Sigma: That's it! I've got it! The IG Replicator in the laboratory! It's an immunoglobulin replication machine!

  西格玛:对了!我有主意了!实验室里有IG基因复制器!那是一种免疫球蛋白基因复制机!

  Phi: A...what?

  菲爱:一种……什么?

  Sigma: It can copy immunoglobulin! Antibodies! Luna just said Axelavir is made from antibodies. That means we can make more Axelavir!

  西格玛:一种可以复制免疫球蛋白的机器!月神刚刚说过阿克塞拉维尔是由免疫球蛋白制成的。这就意味着我们可以自行复制更多的阿克塞拉维尔!

  K: Hold on a moment. There is a strange device in the laboratory that says "IG Replicator" on it. Clover and I examined it thoroughly when we were in that room.

  K:且慢。实验室里确实有一个强大的装置叫“IG基因复制器”。四叶和我搜查实验室的时候发现的。

  Clover: Yeah. We never could figure out what it did, though.

  四叶:是的。不过,我们当时对它用途是一头雾水。

  K: Exactly. My question is...how do you know about it, Sigma?

  K:不错。不过我有个问题要问你……西格玛,你是怎么知道这些的?

  Sigma: I saw it. When I was in the lab...ratory...

  西格玛:我亲眼得见。就在我在实验……室的时候……

  K: When was that?

  K:你什么时候去的实验室?

  Sigma: Um... ... ...

  西格玛:这个………………

  Dio: Probably when you went looking for Alice, right?

  戴奥:大概是在你寻找爱丽丝的时候,吧?

  No. Dio was wrong. I hadn't gone to the laboratory when I was looking for Alice.

  不是的。戴奥说错了。我寻找爱丽丝的过程中并没有去过实验室。

  I didn't think I'd ever been to the laboratory... So how did I know about the IG Replicator?

  我确实没有去过实验室……可我是怎么知道免疫球蛋白基因复制机的呢?

  ... ... …………

  Luna: If what he's saying is true, then we should be able to duplicate the Axelavir. That would mean we could cure Alice and Quark.

  月神:如果他说得是真的,那么我们应该能够复制出更多的阿克塞拉维尔。那样我们就能同时治好爱丽丝和夸克了。

  Phi: Hm... Let's go have a look, then. The laboratory, right?

  菲爱:嗯……既然如此,我们不妨去看个究竟。实验室,对吧?

  Tenmyouji: Yeah. No time to waste.

  天明寺:好的。没时间耽搁了。

  We all nodded.

  所有人都点头同意。

  Sigma: Wait. We can't leave them here all alone. Luna, do you think you could stay behind and look after them?

  西格玛:慢着。我们不能把他们俩就这么留在这里。月神,你能留下来照看他们吗?

  Luna: Oh, of course. I'd be happy to.

  月神:哦,当然可以。我乐意效劳。

  Sigma: All right then, let's go!

  西格玛:那么好吧,我们走!

  于是除了不省人事的爱丽丝和夸克,以及留下照顾他们的月神,其余人等都来到了实验室。

  Tenmyouji: So this is the lab, huh...

  天明寺:这么说这里就是实验室了,呃……

  K: Yes.

  K:是的。

  Tenmyouji: Where's this IG Replicator thing?

  天明寺:免疫球蛋白基因复制机在哪里?

 

  

        Sigma: Right here. See?

  西格玛:就在这里。看到没?

  Phi: So this can copy the Axelavir?

  菲爱:那么它能复制阿克塞拉维尔吗?

  Sigma: I think so.

  西格玛:我觉得可以。

  Clover: What are we waiting for?

  四叶:那我们还等什么?

  Sigma: Calm down, all right? Don't rush me.

  西格玛:稍安勿躁,好吗?别催我。

  I carefully lowered the small vial of Axelavir into the slot on the side of the machine.

  我小心翼翼地将这一小瓶阿克塞拉维尔放入机器的复制目标槽里。

  An empty vial already protruded from the other side. Presumably, that was where the duplicated Axelavir would go.

  并将一个空药瓶固定在另一边的收集槽里。看来,阿克塞拉维尔的复制已经万事俱备只欠东风了。

  Sigma: Ready? When I push this button, it should—

  西格玛:预备?我按下这个按钮,就大功告成了——

  Tenmyouji: Skip it. Just press the damn thing.

  天明寺:赶紧的。快按吧。

  Sigma: Right. Aaaaand...pressed!

  西格玛:遵命。我我我……按了!

  机器开始运转,不一会又停了下来。

  Sigma: D-Did it work?

  西格玛:有-有作用了吗?

 

      

        Dio: Have a look. The empty vial has something in it now.

  戴奥:快看。现在空药瓶里已经有东西了。

  K: And the vial Sigma used remains as it was. It does not seem to have lost any of its contents.

  K:而且原先的药也保留了下来。目测原来的药也一点没少。

  Clover: So...it worked?

  四叶:就是说……这部机器可以工作?

  Tenmyouji: Would've been pretty bad if it hadn't.

  天明寺:如果它不能用了那我们的麻烦可就大了。

  Sigma: All right, let's get this thing back to the infirmary!

  西格玛:是啊,让我们先带着这些药回医务室吧!

  I reached down and pulled both vials from the machine, intending to slip them deftly into my pocket.

  我从复制机上取下了两瓶药,正要塞进我的口袋的时候。

  Sigma: Ah shit...

  西格玛:嗷该死……

  Tenmyouji: What happened?!

  天明寺:怎么了?!

  Sigma: S-Sorry... My hand slipped.

  西格玛:对-对不起……我手滑了一下。

  Clover: You dropped one of them?!

  四叶:你把一瓶药打破了?!

  Sigma: Y-Yeah... Just one, though...

  西格玛:是-是的……不过,还有一瓶……

  Tenmyouji: What in the hell... What if you'd broken it, you idiot?!

  天明寺:你怎么搞的啊……这点事你也做不好,你傻吗?!

  Sigma: C'mon... If it'd broken, then we could have just made another copy...

  西格玛:拜托……就算摔了一瓶,我们还可以复制啊……

  Before Tenmyouji could reply, Phi spoke.

  还没等天明寺作答,菲爱先开口了。

  Phi: U-Uh...guys...

  菲爱:嗯-嗯……伙计们……

  I was surprised to hear her voice coming from near my feet.

  菲爱这一嗓子是从我脚边发出来的吓了我一跳。

  I looked down to see her staring intently at something beneath the table.

  我低头一看她正专心致志地凝视着桌子下面的某个东西。

  Tenmyouji: You see?! It did break!

  天明寺:你看见没?!全摔破了!

  Phi: No, the vial's fine. See?

  菲爱:不,这药瓶还是完好的。看到这个没有?

  She held it up in one hand, but didn't move her eyes.

  菲爱伸出一只手指了指,但目光一刻也没有离开过桌子下面。

  Dio: Then what the heck is going on down there?

  戴奥:下面到底有什么鬼东西?

  Phi: Take a look.

  菲爱:自己看。

  She slid back from the table, quickly and silently. The rest of us bent down to look...

  肯快菲爱对着桌子下面陷入了沉思。我也都躬下腰要看个究竟……

 

  

        Sigma: A b-bomb?!

  西格玛:又一枚炸弹?!

  Dio: Wh-Whoa, really? That makes two, then...

  戴奥:我-我靠,真的假的?如此说来,已经有两枚炸弹了……

  Tenmyouji: Guess K was right after all.

  天明寺:真是让K给言中了。

  Clover: So there were more bombs...

  四叶:就是说这里还有更多的炸弹……

  K: So it would seem.

  K:看情形是这样。

  ... ... …………

  Phi: Was this here when you guys came through the first time?

  菲爱:当你们几个第一次来这里的时候它就在这了吗?

  K: No, it was not.

  K:不,没有看到。

  Clover: Yeah, I didn't see anything, and I looked real hard.

  四叶:是的,我在桌子下面什么也没看到,而且我看的很仔细。

  Phi: Then somebody must have set it while we were looking for Alice.

  菲爱:既然如此想必是有人趁我们寻找爱丽丝的功夫安装的。

  Dio: Who the hell would do that?

  戴奥:究竟谁会做出这种事呢?

  Sigma: We were all out looking for Alice... It could have been any of us.

  西格玛:我们当时全都在寻找爱丽丝……每个人都有嫌疑。

  Tenmyouji: No, not any of us. I was back in the infirmary. Quark was still out, so I was keeping an eye on him.

  天明寺:不,并不是所有人。我当时被指定留守医务室。所以我只顾留心夸克的情况,但他哪也没去。

  Dio: So we shouldn't consider you a suspect. Is that right?

  戴奥:所以我们也可以排除对你的嫌疑。你是这个意思吗?

  Tenmyouji: Yeah. Quark's off the list too.

  天明寺:是的。而且夸克的嫌疑也可以排除了。

  K: But Tenmyouji, you have no proof that you spent the entire time in the infirmary, do you?

  K:但是天明寺,你不能证明你整个过程都待在医务室里,对吗?

  Tenmyouji: What?

  天明寺:什么意思?

  K: You could have quietly made your way to the laboratory, planted the bomb...

  K:你可以瞧瞧的来到实验室,安放炸弹……

  Tenmyouji: That's insane! Listen to yourself! There's no way in hell I'd have left Quark all by himself to go plant a goddamn bomb!

  天明寺:太胡扯了!你自己听听你说了些什么!我怎么可能置夸克的安慰于不顾自己去安放什么该死的炸弹呢!

  Tenmyouji was still staring furiously at K when Clover spoke up.

  天明寺怒视着K,这是四叶插话了。

  Clover: Hey, what's this thing...

  四叶:嘿,这是什么东西……

  I turned in time to see her grab something from under the table.

  我回头一看四叶从桌子的下面一把抄起了什么东西。

 

  

        Phi: It looks like a...memory card.

  菲爱:看上去像是某种……记忆卡。

  Dio: Where was it?

  戴奥:那里找到的?

  Clover: Um...right under the bomb. It was down on the floor under the table.

  四叶:嗯……就在炸弹的下面。桌子下面的地板上。

  K: Could it have been put here by the same person who set the bomb? There was nothing like it here when we examined this room.

  K:放记忆卡的和安放炸弹的有没有可能是同一个人?我们检查这个房间的时候可是没有这些东西的。

  Sigma: Do you think they dropped it accidentally?

  西格玛:你觉得这是坏人意外遗失的吗?

  K: Unless it was left here intentionally yes, I imagine so.

  K:如果不是故意放在这里的那么是的,我觉得应该是遗失的。

  Tenmyouji: What do you think's on it?

  天明寺:你们觉得里面的内容是什么?

  Sigma: Let's take a look. Could I see it for a minute?

  西格玛:让我来看看。给我一分钟的时间好吗?

  Clover: Yeah, I guess so...

  四叶:好的,我想问题不大……

  I plucked the card out of her hand and looked around the room.

  我从四叶手中把记忆卡抽了出来然后环顾房间的四周。

  ...Nothing.

  ……什么也没有发现。

  Sigma: Shoot... No dice. We'll need to plug it into something that can read memory cards, but I don't see anything here.

  西格玛:该死……不行。我们需要把它插到读卡器上,但是我没有看到任何相像的东西。

  Clover: So what do we do?

  四叶:那么我们现在做什么?

  Sigma: C'mon, if I knew I'd be doing it.

  西格玛:拜托,我要是知道该做什么我不就做了嘛。

  ... ... …………

  Announcer: Ten minutes remain until Ambidex Game polling closes. All players please enter your votes.

  Announcer: If no vote is recorded before the deadline has passed, any non-voting parties will automatically ally.

  广播:距AB游戏的投票截止还有10分钟。所有的参与者请投出你们的选票。如果到投票截止时选票仍未投出,那么任何未投票的参与者一律按联手计算。

  Dio: Uh, guys, I think maybe we should get back to the top floor.

  戴奥:呃,伙计们,我想我们是时候该回楼上了。

  Tenmyouji: Yeah, you're right. We've got what we came here for.

  天明寺:好的,你说得对。我们已经得到我们想要的了。

  K: Um... What should we do about the, ah, bomb?

  K:嗯……那,我们怎么处理这枚炸弹呢?

  Dio: Not much we can do except leave it here. Alice said it'd be dangerous to touch them.

  戴奥:除了把它留在这里我们又能做些什么呢。爱丽丝说碰它们是非常危险的。

  K: True, but...

  K:这话是真的,但是……

  Phi: Drop it. We can talk about the bombs later. Right now we need to take care of Alice and Quark.

  菲爱:别管炸弹了。我们稍后再说炸弹的事。当务之急是医好爱丽丝和夸克的病。

  Sigma: Right! So we'll go back to the infirmary, give them the Axelavir, then head to the floor A warehouse.

  西格玛:对!我们先回医务室,给他们注射阿克塞拉维尔,然后再回A楼层仓库。

  Clover: Right!

  四叶:好的!

  少时大家返回了医务室。

  Luna: This ought to do it. It might take a little while, but they should recover.

  月神:搞定了。药力未必能马上显现出来,但应该能治好他们的病。

  Her voice was quiet as she backed away from Alice and Quark. In her hand was the injection gun.

  月神的声音刚落便从爱丽丝和夸克的病床边后退了一步。她手里还拿着注射枪。

  She carefully removed the empty vial and placed it gently in the cabinet with the other one.

  她小心的拔出了空药瓶并轻轻地将注射枪放回了储物柜里。

  While we were in the laboratory, Luna had moved Quark to a crude cot.

  就在我们在实验室的这会功夫,月神已将夸克从诊断分析机的操作台上转移到了一张简陋的病床上。

  They both looked peaceful as they slept.

  爱丽丝和夸克看上去都是平静睡着。

  The madness I'd seen on their faces before was completely gone.

  之前我们所看见的那两张疯狂的面孔已经消失不见了。

  Tenmyouji: Are they really going to be all right?

  天明寺:他们已经脱离危险了吗?

  Luna: Yes. The analysis I did on the vials confirmed that the duplicate was real Axelavir. The original was genuine too, of course. Now that they've been treated...

  月神:是的。分析机诊断结果显示备份出来的一小瓶药确实是货真价实的阿克塞拉维尔。当然,原先的药也是真的。现在他们正在逐步康复……

  K: It's only a matter of time before the virus is eliminated.

  K:看来根除这种病毒只是时间问题了。

  Luna: I believe so, yes.

  月神:是的,我也是这么想的。

  Clover: Oh man... What a relief. I was really worried...

  四叶:这下好了……终于解脱了。我本来以为我们在劫难逃了……

  Clover grinned.

  四叶当时已经笑得合不拢嘴了。

  Sigma: Agreed.

  西格玛:同意。

  I gave her a reassuring pat on the back.

  我在四叶的背上安慰地拍了一下。

  Announcer: Five minutes remain until Ambidex Game polling closes.

  广播:距AB游戏的投票截止还有5分钟。

  Phi: All right everybody. We can be relieved later. Right now we need to get to the AB Rooms, and fast.

  菲爱:好了大家伙。我们有救了。现在我们要进入AB室,并且要快。

  Dio: Damn... Don't even have time to catch our breath.

  戴奥:该死……时间已经紧得连喘气的功夫都没有了。

  Sigma: C'mon let's go! The floor A warehouse is waiting!

  西格玛:拜托快走吧!A楼层仓库里还有事情等着我们去做呢!

  众人匆忙的赶到了A楼层仓库。

  ... ... …………

  ... ... …………

  ... ... …………

  Sigma: Huh? Where's Tenmyouji?

  西格玛:啊?天明寺去哪了?

  Dio: Oh, he stayed back in the infirmary.

  戴奥:哦,他留在医务室了。

  Sigma: Wh-What?!

  西格玛:什-什么?!

  Phi: Why?

  菲爱:为什么?

  Dio: Well, when we were all heading out, I noticed he wasn't doing anything. So I asked him if he was coming with us... And this was what I got...

  戴奥:这个嘛,当我们全往外走的时候,我注意到他没有动。于是就问他要不要一起来……他给我的回答是……

  戴奥转述天明寺的话:

  Tenmyouji: I'm still worried about Quark and Alice. I think I'll stick around and make sure they're okay.

  天明寺:我还是很担心夸克和爱丽丝。我想我会留在这里以确保他们的安全。

  K: I see... That means that Phi's only opponent will be Dio.

  K:我明白了……这就意味着菲爱的对手只有一个戴奥了。

  Sigma: One on one, huh...

  西格玛:一对一,嗯……

  Phi: Guh...

  菲爱:呃……

  Dio: It's cool. Nothing to worry about. I plan to choose "ally". You know why?

  戴奥:挺酷的。不用担心。我会选“联手”的。你知道为什么吗?

  Phi: Because I've only got 1 BP.

  菲爱:因为我只有1点手镯值了。

  Dio: Exactly. If you chose "ally" and I betrayed you, your BP would drop below 0 and, well, we know what happens then.

  Dio: I want to win, but I'm not that desperate. You see what I'm saying, right?

  戴奥:正是。如果你选“联手”而我背叛了你,你的BP就会降为负数,接下来,我们都知道会发生什么。我想赢,但我不会不顾一切的去赢得。

  戴奥:你明白我在说什么,对吗?

  Phi: ... ...

  菲爱:…………

  Luna: Tenmyouji and Dio are a pair. Tenmyouji only had 1 BP left. Since Dio's said he's going to pick "ally"...

  Luna: ...Phi can't really pick anything else. If she does, Tenmyouji will...um...

  月神:天明寺和戴奥是一对。天明寺只有1BP。而且戴奥又说他会选“联手”…………看来菲爱真的是别无选择了。如果她不这么做,天明寺可就……唉……

  Dio: Yeah, that's pretty much it.

  戴奥:是的,说的相当好。

  Phi: ... ...

  菲爱:…………

  Clover: K and I are gonna being going one on one too, right? Since Quark's still sleeping...

  四叶:K和我也是一对一,是吧?因为夸克还没有醒……

  K: That is correct.

  K:正是如此。

  Sigma: How many BP do you guys have?

  西格玛:你们还剩多少BP?

  Clover: I've got 6.

  四叶:我有6点。

  K: As do I.

  K:我也是。

  Sigma: This'll be a tough one, then...

  西格玛:既然这样,可就难办了……

  Luna: If one of them can get the other to ally, and then betray that person, the betrayer will have 9 points...

  月神:如果你们中的一个人能确定对方会选联手的话,然后选背叛,那样背叛对方的人就可以获得9点BP了……

  Clover: ... ...

  四叶:…………

  K: ... ...

  K:…………

  Clover: Look, K, I know you don't really have any reason to trust me, but...

  四叶:听我说,K,我知道你没有任何理由来信任我,但是……

  K: I know. You would like us both to vote "ally", yes?

  K:我知道。你想要我们两一起选“联手”,对吗?

  Clover: Y-Yeah...

  四叶:是-是的……

  K: I agree. If we were to both betray, then we would gain no points. We would lose nothing either, but that's hardly relevant.

  K: If both of us cooperate, then we will both gain 2 points, which is much more beneficial.

  K:我同意。如果我们多选背叛,那么我们将一点手镯值也得不到。我们还会失去对彼此的信任,那就得不偿失了。

  K:但如果我们合作,就可以有更多的收获,得到2点BP。

  Clover: Right... Okay, good. You're really gonna do it, right?

  四叶:是的……好,非常好。你一定会信守诺言的,对吗?

  K: Yes.

  K:是的。

  Clover: Promise?

  四叶:你保证?

  K: Promise.

  K:我保证。

  Announcer: One minute remains until Ambidex Game polling closes.

  广播:距AB游戏的投票截止还有1分钟。

  Dio: Shit, this is bad! We need to move, now!

  戴奥:见鬼,不好了!我们要抓紧了!

  K: Indeed. Shall we?

  K:不错。都订好吧?

  Dio, K, Phi, and Clover all took off immediately, heading into different AB Rooms.

  戴奥、K、菲爱和四叶全都迅速地闪进了各自的AB室。

  Counting from the left, Dio went into room three, K went into room four, and Phi and Clover went into rooms five and six respectively.

  从左数,戴奥进的第三间,K进的第四间,而菲爱和四叶分别进的是第五和第六间。

  That left Luna and myself.

  只剩下月神和我了。

  Sigma: What do you think about taking the one on the far left?

  西格玛:你打算进入最左边的AB室吗?

  Luna: Sounds good!

  月神:这有此意!

  With that settled, we headed into AB Room number one.

  尘埃落定,我们进入了左起第一件AB室。

  The Ambidex Game will now begin. To enter your vote, please touch the "START" button on your screen.

  生死抉择游戏即将开始。要投票,请在屏幕上触摸“开始”字样的选项框。

  Once you have entered your vote, the door will lock automatically. It will not open again until the polling period has finished.

  一旦投票开始,门就会自动上锁。直至所有选票统计结束。

  START 开始

  Announcer: Thirty seconds remain until Ambidex Game polling closes.

  广播:距AB游戏的投票截止还有30秒。

  Luna: Um, it's probably a little late to say this, but... You know Alice is still in the infirmary. So...

  月神:呃,现在说这话可能有点晚了,但是……你知道爱丽丝还在医务室对吧。所以……

  Sigma: You're saying we should pick "ally", right? Since Alice is going to default to that anyway...

  西格玛:你想说的是我们应该选“联手”,是吗?因为爱丽丝不可能来投票……

  Luna: Yes.

  月神:是的。

  Sigma: I know. It's not really fair to betray somebody who isn't voting.

  西格玛:我懂。背叛一个不能投票的人是很不公平的。

  Luna's face broke into a warm, happy smile. Not to be sappy, but it was like a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.

  月神脸上洋溢着温暖,欣喜的笑容。不是我头脑简单,但那真是好似阴天里投下了一缕阳光。

  I grinned back at her before I knew what I was doing. For a minute, the Nonary Game didn't seem so scary.

  我明白自己该做什么了并冲着她咧着嘴傻笑,九进制博弈似乎也没有多么残酷嘛。

  Announcer: Ten seconds remain until Ambidex Game polling closes. Nine...Eight...Seven...Six...Five...Four...Three...Two...One.

  广播:距AB游戏的投票截止还有10秒。9……8……7……6……5……4……3……2……1。

  A: Ally 联手

  B: Betray 背叛